25/05/2014

Nerdy Dude

I created this card so e time ago and forgot all about it until I found it in my stash of "completed" cards!  ( gotta love when that happens...lol). The sentiment was so cute and I added inside the card.....with you!  


I thought it would make a cute Father's Day card for my daughter to give to her grampie.  He is no nerd but he fishes everyday in The summer.and my dd thinks he is the fish man...lol. I used my Copics to colour this image and it was at least a month ago - I already see a difference in my colouring after taking a class at Kit and Clowder by Alyce!  I have to say that it has been worth every penny and I have only had enough time for one lesson so far!  Thank goodness it is self paced!  

On that note if you want some sweet images to colour stop on over to Imagine That!  Kris Breach is the artists along won't her daughters and they are a bunch of talented gals!  
I hope everyone out in blogville has had a chance to scrap/create today!  
Cheers y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment