05/04/2014

Belle of the Beach: Carly's Cuties

Hi y'all;

Well I have been busy these last few days getting cards made for various things that need to be ...oh I am longing for summer!!  It snowed again here today and frankly, I wish the weather man upstairs would just quit for a little bit so we can get our rain boots and raincoats out and play in the rain! 

Today's images come from Carly at Imagine That.  I think Carly is Kris Breach's daughter and I am just simply amazed by the awesome artist that she is already!  I wish I had that talent!  I used Belle of the Beach (warm sand, hot sun, shade, water, sandcastles.....I really am aching for summer...lol)
I used my copics to color the image and Distress Ink to color the background blue.  The fins were created with the Stampin Up triangle punch and I just pieced them together to imitate her beach wand.  I think the ribbon came from Stampin Up as well.  Created a little distress around the image with a CTMH distress tool and put a little glue on....PRESTO BAMO...we call that a card!
I sure hope you have had a chance to use some of your scrappy supplies today:)  Happy scrappin y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment